I'm leavin on a jet plane


Im leavin on a jet plane
Don't know when Ill be back again


Well I'm all packed up and ready to go! Just killing some time waiting for my ride.

I used to live in San Francisco before I moved to Las Vegas so besides being excited about Oracle OpenWorld I'm excited to see how The City has changed and to meet up with some old friends during the week.

At the last second I was able to change my plans so I will be attending most of the APEX SIG meetings on Sunday, I might have to skip out on some of later ones. I'll also be working the demo booth for most the day on monday, and through out the week, unless I can sneak off and see some sessions, and I'll be putting finishing touches for my session on Tuesday.

As Eddie Awad and the AppsLab guys have blogged there will be plenty of ways to keep track of things at Oracle OpenWorld and I hope to add to one or two of those feeds.

Here's my connect card one more time.

Join Me at Oracle OpenWorld Connect!

So drop by the demo booth to say hi, or come to my session to drill me with really hard questions I can't answer on the fly.





And the original for you purists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment