I'm talking about Raj Mattamal's session up for votes on mix.oracle.com. Raj is a good friend of mine and used to be on the APEX team until he decided to strike out on his own to use APEX to make money in the real world. He is very knowledge about all subjects APEX and this one in particular.

Both Tyler and Dimitri have mentioned voting for Raj's session but I just wanted to throw my endorsement out for this session as well.

If you've seen Raj present before you will know that it is an event in itself and when you combine that with the amount of useful information that comes out of the session it's a winner. Just take a look at my review of his session from last Oracle World.

I have to admit I'm doing this for a selfish reason, I missed his session at ODTUG , I didn't think it was a big deal since I've seen it before, until I was informed it was an entirely different session I was pretty disappointed on missing it, plus he might have some blackmail on me I don't know and don't want to find out ;).

Vote Early , Vote Often.

7 Comments:

  1. pay per head service said...
    I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.
    living room decor said...
    Greetings!
    Carl Backstrom's Blog
    Awesome piece of work! A blog like yours should be earning much money from ad sense.
    bathroom taps said...
    Greetings!
    Carl Backstrom's Blog
    Who goes that extra mile nowadays? Well Done! I am surely going to tweet this awesome post.
    With Best Wishes
    bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room
    jepara furniture katalog said...
    Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .
    jasa said...
    I'll right away grab your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Unknown said...
    Install Kodi on Xbox One said...
    How to Install Kodi on Xbox One. Turn your Xbox One on and ensure that the console is connected to the Internet. In Xbox store go to Search option and type in “Kodi“ The result will display the Kodi icon. Click on the icon that appears. Now hit the “Get” button. Wait for Kodi to be downloaded.

Post a Comment